Monday, February 15, 2010

Sports poster=happy boys




Sports Posters perfect for that 7-12 year-old boy.

I want to share one of the most popular items I sell on my web site:


Our sports posters fit a standard frame. They are unique, vibrant, and action packed. They are original art, commissioned by us. They are priced right, $15 ( soon to be $20.)


It’s not easy to find room décor that grows with a child. Our posters are very popular because it is one room decoration that a mother and her son usually agree on.


They are also great for use as coach gifts. Teams like to sign them, frame them, and then give to the Coach.
I retail and wholesale these posters.  They work well in commercial settings, 
( Dr. Offices, sports facilities, resorts), 
Children's rooms, game rooms, events 
( we can enlarge for use as back drop for sports themed events- tournaments, bar or bat mitzvahs, etc.) 
Please contact me with any ???'s

No comments:

Post a Comment